Friday, December 23, 2016

New Content in Poems & Songs Section

So, pretty much what the title said. But I've also updated the Porfolio.
There is now a nice little slideshow and the links have a new look.
I'm still sick, so I've been focusing on working on my website.
When updating my site, I have a tendency to see other areas that need updating and I start working on it. So, I got to the "Poems & Songs" section and did quite a bit of work. As well as the Portfolio.

I updated the look of the section. (just a little bit)
And added new content.
There is 7 new poems/songs from the year 2010.
The new poems/songs are:
  • Nothing To Say
  • I Miss You
  • Let Me See
  • I Lost The Near & Far Between
  • Throwing Rocks Into the Ocean
  • Airplanes
  • Words To Say 
 So if you scroll down to "2010" the first 7 poems/songs you see is what's been added.

Then, I FINALLY added all the poems/songs I've written this year. (in 2016)
So you will see that as soon as you visit the section.
There's only 9 songs/poems from this year. I haven't wrote a whole lot.
These past 2 years just haven't been writing years for me. And that's fine.

It's Christmas Adam! (Christmas Eve is tomorrow)
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Love,
-C




No comments:

Post a Comment