Friday, December 30, 2016

New Things for the New Year!

It's a new year, so why not have some new things on the site? 

First, I updated the song on my home page. I like to update that from time to time.
The song playing is "Flicker (Kanye West Rework)" By Lorde. 
From Hunger Games: Mocking Jay, Pt. 1

Secondly, BIG change,.. I updated the site header. WOOHOO! 
That's always exciting to me when I decide to do that.
I liked the picture of me tilting my head. It was a complete accident that I captured that.
I was posing, waiting for the shutter to go off, and it never would. So, I started turning out of boredom and finally, the shutter clicked. I looked back through the shots and really loved how that picture came out. I've had fun with it and have enjoyed using it for the past 2 years. But I'm ready for a different look.

I made a header for my Etsy shop. And I really loved the outcome of it. So much, that I decided to use it for my site header as well. I made a few adjustments to make it stand out from my Etsy header.
Hope you like the new look.

I'm also going to make a 2nd header to be used on the rest of the site.
Which is something I've never done before. So it will be interesting to have that for the first time.

I also changed the colors on the sidebar. 
Instead of that soft periwinkle color with white text, 
it's now a nice, light gray with dark gray text.
I like it so much better. I have no idea why I didn't think of it sooner.

I need to update my videos section and my artfolio section.
Not sure when I'll get to that. But I need to get to it soon.

Thanks for reading.
Happy New Year!!
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment