Thursday, December 22, 2016

Click the link to read about what kind of updates have happened....

It's here!! The most wonderful time of year. Christmas is literally only 3 days away. (as of right now) And I'm SO excited to FINALLY give my parents what I got for them for Christmas. I'm also excited though to see what it is that they got me.
But, on to the updates....
I finally took the time to update the entire website by removing the twitter feed from the pages. And make any other needed adjustments. I also added my little icon to each page. So if you notice on your browser, you might see my logo beside the page title. You might. It just depends on your browser and if the page is open in a tab or whatever.
I'm sick with a cold. (yay me) And I don't feel like doing much of anything. I'd love to hit the gym. But I have barely any strength. No energy. And I can hardly breathe. Not a good combination for the gym. So instead, I hit the computer. (with a baseball bat. just kidding) I finally got to work and got some things done. If I'm gonna be sick, let's at least be productively sick.

As of right now, I don't know what my next targeted area of updating is going to be. I might update the intro videos next. (because that is on my "to-do" list) But at some point, I'd like to do some serious updating on the Artfolio section.
 Which reminds me, I also removed the "Album Artwork" Section.
That is not an area that I make graphics for anymore. And I don't see any point in having it anymore.
I have made some album artworks for actual clients and it actually got printed and used and sold. But it's been just a few. If that does take off in the future and I make more, then I will put the "Album Artwork" section back up. But for now, it's not something I want on there.

As always, check back here for more updates to see what's going on with the site. Thank you for reading and for visiting. Your interest in my work is appreciated.

I hope you have/had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Love,
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment