Thursday, February 16, 2017

Updated intro videos

 I updated my intro video. To find out why, click the "read more" button. ;]



On April 6th, 2011, I purchased my own domain. (Ladymusicc.com)
Prior to that, I had to have other people host my site.
First is was freewebs.com/ladymusicc
then my friend hosted me: dakota-sunshine.net/ladymusicc
then she decided she didn't want her site anymore, so I had to find someone else. That brought me to pixel-fx.org/ladymusicc
Until she too, decided she didn't need the site anymore. So I and many others, had to find a new home for our websites.
I then decided I was tired of hosting off of other people's sites, and wanted my own. So I spoke to my parents about getting my own domain. And, FINALLY, I did.

Having started my site in 2007, after 4 years of moving my site and all it's content around, I FINALLY  had a PERMANENT HOME!

Once I began building my site (again) one of the first things I made was an intro video. It featured the scripture Romans 1:20.
"For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God."

After 6 years of using that little video, I decided it was time for an upgrade. I had been using that video all these years. And after having SO MUCH MORE experience with making videos, I decided it was time for an updated version. Plus it being a new year, why not?

SO! I say all that to say, I FINALLY updated the video.
New footage, new fonts, new music. I personally love how it came out.

Next I will be updating my other one that talks about what my site is about.
Not sure how I'm going to do this one yet? Because I REALLY love the version I have now. But I look different. And I want to update that video too, to be more, well, up to date.

So that's coming up. And I'm also going to make a new logo for the end of my videos.
I have a new logo for my photography/graphics. But I want a new video logo with my LM logo on it.

Other than that, I haven't been doing any work on the site.
I have a lot of projects still going on for my clients.
And I want to focus on making videos right now.

That's all for now.
Thanks for reading.
Have a great weekend!
-C/LM/i never know how to tag my endings.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment