Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Updated Intro Page

WOOHOO!!! I have officially updated the intro page to my site!
(insert victory dance here)

I've been wanting to do it for about a month now. And I finally dove in and got to work.
Which, is stupid, because this is a very busy time right now. But I wanted to do it. So I did. And now, it's done.

I wanted an entirely new look for the intro page. One that looked more chic and professional. (or as close to professional as possible) I wanted a grid theme. So I could have different boxes for all the content that I wanted to feature on the page.
I knew I waned a profile picture with a short description of me.
I wanted boxes for my videos I like to feature on the front page.
And I wanted 2 sections for slideshows to show a sample of my graphics and photography.
I also made a box for the site counter. And a box that included all the businesses I currently work for.

Over time, I'll update the page with new content. That's the purpose for this theme. And this will allow me to do just that. To have sections for different content. So my clients can see more when they visit the site. (Besides a few links and a huge background.)
That was nice and fine. But it was time for an upgrade. Something different. And I'm very pleased with how it turned out. It took a few days of work to get it how I wanted it. But I'm so happy with the finished outcome.

Credit for this lovely theme goes to: Atlas Designs.
The theme I used is called Lynx. Which you can view here.

I tweaked it quite a bit. But it still looks very similar to the theme.  I'm very grateful they created such a beautiful theme. It was exactly what I was picturing in my head. So, big thanks to Atlas Designs! Your work is very much appreciated.

Thanks for reading.
Have a good week,
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment